Now in its 5th year the WLF brought over 2000 Newsletter participants, 1100 registrants, 700 virtual attendees, 14 countries, and many students for three days of empowerment, learning workshops, networking vending, and so much more. The WLF 2022 will continue to bring inspiration and transformation to all women in a safe space. The 2022 agenda will continue to have an array of choices for Workshops. Our focus will be to center around leadership, financial stability, and workforce development. We can’t wait to see you Move FORWARD!
Who doesn’t love swag?!
Each attendee will receive FORWARD Swag with ticket purchase. All Access attendees will receive a Swag Envelope full of fun and useful items to help you get the most out of your WLF event experience. Items include a FORWARD pen, door hangers, and more. VIP All Access guests will receive a Deluxe Swag Box with even more goodies. Student ticket holders will receive a WLF mask and materials to download.
Anyone who registers after March 15 will receive their swag after the event and while supplies last.
Meet The Pearl, Panelists
The Pearl - Panel Discussion
Our panelists will have an insightful discussion on women moving forward in 2022 and how they have learned to lead being their authentic self. They will share their journeys – triumphs and hurdles – that make them the women that they are today. You’ll walk away with tangible, actionable advice as well as support resources.
We are fortunate to hear from: Sheela Murthy, Jennifer Marana, Nury Mena, Barbarajean Shaneman-Robinson, Rachel Druckenmiller, Bernadette Taylor, Diane Bell-McKoy and Kelly Vaughn
Attendees will have the opportunity to hop in and out of breakout sessions on Thursday. Topics include Personal Relationships, Business Building Blocks, navigating COVID, Job Readiness and Personal Finances, and much more!
- You Are Your Greatest Asset
- Wellness Strategies for Women in Leadership
- Relationship Cookbook: Ingredients for Successful
Partnerships in Home and Business
- Women Coloring Social Justice
- Stand Out Resume – The Competition Stops Here!
- Women in Leadership (in the Post COVID 19 World)
- Lo Que Necesita Saber De Impuestos y Fraudes (Solo espagnol)
- Finding your Passion and Purpose to Embrace Yourself to become the Best Leader
- Unmute Yourself! Get Your Mind Right & Ignite Your Life
- Girl, Get Your Money Right
- Face it! Strategies for Video Interviewing
- Moving Your Business Forward
- Watering Your S.E.E.D.S. to Health & Wellness
- Communicate with Power, Pop, and Presence
Meet the Breakout Session Facilitators
Friday, March 19 - Learn
12:00pm — Welcome, Logistics and Various Introductions
You’ll discover proven techniques to:
- Know your “HERstory” and be able to share it so the world
- Mind map your content so your message reaches the hearts
and minds of your ideal audience.
- Write quickly and effectively without having to write a
- Write at least 500 words in 5 minutes or less.
Virtual Happy Hour
6:30 – 8:00pm — VIP Happy Hour with DJ La, Connection Village including Artists Ruth Hardy and Jokeeta Johnson, Chef Felicia Covel. Learn how to make drinks with bartender-ess, Aimee of Sassy Shots and Iced Coffee with Black Acres. Don’t forget the desserts with Rosie Eats!
Be sure to stop by the Connection Village on Thursday and Friday.
Shop with unique vendors, learn about our sponsor resources, enjoy music and live art demonstrations,
and learn the ways of successful networking.
Saturday, March 20
Small Business Round Table - Surviving COVID
*** If purchasing a ticket after March 15, 2022, your swag will be delivered to you after the event.
FORWARD WLF Scholarship – The WLF has acquired special funding, through the generous support of our individual and corporate sponsors, for a limited number of scholarship tickets. Scholarships will be awarded to fifty women who aren’t able to make the financial commitment for the WLF ticket. In order to qualify for a scholarship you must complete this APPLICATION no later than January 13, 2022 at 5pm. Scholarship recipients will be notified via email no later than February 1, 2022.
Women Leadership Forum Agenda
We are confirming details daily, please keep checking back for updates.
This year’s theme is Moving Forward Part 2 – The Naked Truth
Day 1: Thursday, March 24
Keynote Speaker (TBA)
Financial Freedom – The Naked Truth about Wealth and Legacy
- Personal relationships (spouse, children)
- Empowering language
- Get your point across – Misspeaks, body language
- Budgeting, Savings, etc.
- Personal Credit
- Mental (and emotional) health
- Physical health
Vendor Village (Expo)
Check back often for our growing list of vendors. Interested in becoming a vendor? Email details about your business to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details coming soon
Day 2: Friday, March 25
Know Your Truth (panelists TBA)
Business, Coaching & Internships
- Plan your business / business workshop
- Business credit and insurance
- Getting published / establishing a personal brand
- Career Conversations
- Human Resources Workshop
- Internship Panel
Day 3: Saturday, March 26
Forward Women’s Leadership Forum Gala
Join us for this in-person event to celebrate five years of moving FORWARD.